Chiropractic Care for Extremity Treatment
There is more to chiropractic care than just your spine. Here at Indianapolis Sport & Spine in Brownsburg, we assess the entire body for pain, injury, or general bodily stress. This can include the wrist, elbow, shoulder, knee, foot, and ankle. When you injure or feel pain in any of these areas, you might not immediately think of chiropractic care, but if you are not seeing results with other treatment options, consider giving us a call.
Who Can Benefit From Chiropractic Care?
The quick answer is that everyone can benefit from a routine chiropractic adjustment. However, if you are feeling persistent pain or have recently been injured, you should make scheduling an appointment a priority. We commonly get visits from parents of young children, kids involved in sports, those who sit or stand a lot at work, those who carry heavy items or repeat motions frequently, runners, bikers, dancers, and a variety of people with many other types of lifestyles.
Although it is common knowledge that back pain means a visit to the chiropractor, other pains may not be as easily assessed. If you are feeling any of the following, please do not hesitate to give us a call:
- A clicking noise or sticking feeling in your joints
- Numbness or tingling in your extremities
When you visit us, we can assess your symptoms as well as lifestyle to determine the cause of your pain. Then, we can correct the issue to provide immediate relief, as well as develop a treatment plan to avoid further issues.
Extremity Treatment Options
Depending on the cause of your pain, we may suggest a variety of treatment options to provide you with relief and prevent further damage. Here are four of our most common treatment plans. You may be advised to use one or a combination of the following, or another plan entirely.
- A chiropractic adjustment can realign your spinal column and move all the rest of your joints back to their proper places.
- Massage therapy can release muscle tension and toxins, increase oxygen to the muscles, and improve flexibility in your joints.
- Laser therapy is an effective tool for reducing inflammation that is leading to your discomfort. It is often used for sports injuries but can be beneficial to a wide variety of ailments.
- Proper nutrition is the key to overall health and wellbeing. An assessment of your diet can help to mitigate pain and prevent future injuries.
Contact Us for Healing Today
At Indianapolis Sport & Spine in Brownsburg, we take your health and wellbeing as our top priority. Call us today at 317-852-2005 to schedule your consultation with a chiropractor.